Title: Sales Executive
Benefits: Excellent bonus structure, company car option after probationary period.
This is position with a dynamic and fast-growing company based from offices in Bristol.
Artplex are a bespoke point of sale display manufacturer, with a team of dedicated and talented staff who have creativity and point of sale manufacturing experience. Our parent company, based in Poland, has been in the business of providing permanent displays for over 13 years and so we’ve dealt with most types of POS requests in this time. Since 2002 we have tailored complex projects to meet the needs and individual requirements of our clients all over the Europe.
We are now seeking motivated, tenacious Sales Executives to join our expanding team.
It’s a predominantly office based role, but will include some client visits. The role would suit an individual with experience as a Sales Executive, who is looking to move into a business development role.
The Sales Executive role will include the following:
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector.
- Cold calling business and sub distributors to sell a range of Point of Sale material.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Setting and attending client visits across UK and overseas.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Tendering for contracts, maximising profits.
- Working to sales targets.
- Drive project through from start to completion.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Attend to exhibition shows and networking meetings
The ideal Sales Executive will possess the following:
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Empathic, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Confident and professional appearance.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for demonstrating, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of point of sale materials.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
- ICT skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and email.
- Full UK driving licence.
We want the best B2B sales people who are looking for a long-term career in a profitable, customer focussed and respectable business.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required licence or certification: